If you missed it, on my YouTube channel, a few weeks ago, I posted a video about personal style. I had been giving a lot of thought to why most women feel like they lack style and realized that it’s not that women don’t have their own personal style, it’s often that they lack vision to create it. Watch the video below for more on this.
I’ve talked a lot about personal style on my blog. If you’re looking for more advice on how to develop your own personal style that is hiding within, waiting to be set free, here are some posts that can help.
- Using Pinterest to Find Your Personal Style
- How to be Your Own Personal Shopper
- Personal Style: Are You An Acceptably Dressed Nobody?
- Being Stylish Means Knowing Your Limits
- In Order to Be the Total Package, You Need to Think About Your Packaging
- Proof that Personal Style Matters
And, of course, this entire blog is dedicated to helping you develop your style, so click around and I’m sure you’ll learn a thing or two!
SUBSCRIBE TO BRIDGETTE'S WEEKLY STYLE UPDATES
RECEIVE A FREE WARDROBE CAPSULE BUILDER GUIDE WHEN YOU SUBSCRIBE