Its week 4 already! Have you entered to win the gift bag? This month we’re giving away all the products we’re featuring this month in a prize that one lucky reader will receive.
To recap, this is what will be in the bag so far.
- Wireless Wipes and a Smile Brilliant teeth whitening kit
- Soap and bath products from Beekman 1802
- A wooden watch from Jord
It only takes a few simple steps to win a gift bag full of fun and useful items. See below for all the rules for entry.
Now, let’s get to this week’s item that will be added to the gift bag.
Our 4th Week item is really something special, we featured them earlier this year and now they are generously donating a piece of their unique handcrafted jewelry to our bag: Chincar Maloney!
People come to me all the time with ideas for Fab Finds, sometimes I think, “Well its really nice lipstick…but it is just lipstick.” Will one tube last 8 years? Does it double as window cleaner? Did George Clooney sneeze on it? In order for something to be considered a Fab Find, it needs to be something unique or from a company we think is special.
I was so excited when I found Chinchar Maloney. Their pieces are handcrafted, one of kind and just stunningly beautiful. Not only that but they are a small local company uses only ethical sourced conflict free diamonds and their head of quality control is a pug!
I completely fell in love with their key and lock ring (pictured above). I admit it I have a thing for old fashioned keys.
Well, guess what? Chinchar Maloney has agreed to donate one of their amazing Lock and Key rings to our gift bag! That’s right, one lucky reader is going to win one.
I am totally jealous.
In order to qualify for the contest, remember, there are a few things you need to do. Here they are again. It won’t long and so worth it to have an opportunity to win all these fabulous gifts!
- First, be sure you are a fan of Bridgette Raes’ official Facebook Page, which you can find here.
- Follow her on Twitter.
- Comment on this post below.
- Share this post, and all posts in this series, on your preferred social media outlet. If you’re just getting caught up, here are the last theree posts: Week1, Week 2 and week 3.
- Sign up for Bridgette’s Weekly Style Update. Sign up box can be found in the sidebar on the right.
That’s it. It’s only a few steps to enter and potentially win a gift bag with hundreds of dollars in prizes.