It’s time to TREAT YOURSELF!. Bridgette Raes is once again having a Treat Youself! contest, this time with six weeks worth of prizes! One lucky person will win ALL the prizes we’re featuring over the next six weeks.
Being eligible to win is simple. Sign up for Bridgette’s weekly email newsletter. If you are already signed up, no need to sign up again. You must follow Bridgette on social media, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. And the important part, you must comment on each week’s Fab Find and share that story via social media.
And what if you’re not on social media? Once the contest is over on November 10th we’ll go back to our regular giveaways no social media required.
Our first prize?
Hask Biotin Boost Trio
In one respect I was very lucky. I have naturally thick hair. As a kid, I was annoyed by it. My hair would bend or break barrettes. It was so hot in the summertime because of my thick hair. As I age my hair is getting thinner and I don’t like it and I will fight it.
Hask Beauty has recently introduced a trio of products designed specifically to give you fatter thicker mane!
Hask Biotin Boost Trio is a thickening collection and features a triple threat of ingredients sure to give fine, lifeless strands the lift they need. This plumping trio will enhance the appearance of thicker hair without leaving it feeling heavy. Achieving thicker-looking locks just got a whole lot easier!
Hask Biotin Boost Trio features:
- Biotin to strengthen, volumize, thicken and maintain hair health.
- Coffee to stimulate hair follicle and help boost individual strands.
- Collagen to help strengthen and fortify hair the hair shaft to protect from damage and breakage.
The entire collection is free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, drying alcohol and artificial colors.
If you are the big winner of this Treat Yourself feature, you will get Hask Biotin Boost Shampoo, Conditioner and Biotin Boost Thickening cream.
Want to win your own Trio?
- Sign up for Bridgette’s Newsletter (sign up can be found on the sidebar of this blog)
- Leave a comment below saying why you want to try Hask Biotin Boost
- Follow Bridgette on social media, including Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Share the story on social media!
Stayed tuned, 5 more weeks of prizes to go!