Here at Bridgette Raes, when evaluating a Fab Find, many criteria are taken into account. So many times, I’m presented with a product or service and it’s fine, but there’s just nothing special about it. There are things that sway me, like if the company run by women, does some sort of social good or would I be excited to receive or use this product or service?
Every once in a while, I find something that ticks all the boxes! Change Co. is an amazing seasonal subscription box that is so much more than just a subscription service! Visit their site here.
Change Co. to introduces you to modern socially conscious products made by companies that are striving to create positive and lasting change. Every product in these seasonal boxes makes the world a better place through supporting artisans in places like Haiti and Uganda, empowering women, supporting education, fighting human trafficking, protecting the planet and more!
Change Co. is committed to working with companies that are striving to create monumental change. They promise to always be transparent about their operations and will only bring products to you that give back to the world and people.
Change Co.’s seasonal boxes are full of 5 beautifully made products worth over $185 in retail value. Even better, every single product comes with a story of hope and change.
The Spring Box is Here
In this season’s box you’ll find:
- A full sized bottle of Luminous Face Oil from Apothecary 90291 ($120); each bottle is light and keeps your skin hydrated while funding community development and ocean protection.
- The Harriet Tote from Eye Heart World ($38); every bag is perfect for your farmer’s market runs and helps fight human trafficking and empower survivors.
- TWO hand crafted clay bowls from Ten Thousand Villages ($16.50); each bowl is handmade by women at the Lombok Pottery Center in Indonesia from clay dug near their villages and helps provide a sustainable income for their families.
- One of two hair tie sleeves from Banded ($6.98); each floral tie will keep your messy bun preppy and provides three meals to children in need.
- A mirror ‘bump’ from Right Here Right Now ($6.99); each ‘bump’ helps remind you to live in the present and helps combat child illiteracy.
You can sign up for a subscription or buy a single box. Use code “Fab Find” at checkout and get an 10% off!
SUBSCRIBE TO BRIDGETTE'S WEEKLY STYLE UPDATES
RECEIVE A FREE WARDROBE CAPSULE BUILDER GUIDE WHEN YOU SUBSCRIBE
Wow! What a great concept. Thanks for continuing to introduce us to great new products. Things like this, that really do good in the world while providing fun products get me excited. Thanks again!