I’ll never forget my grandmother’s vanity. Overflowing with nail polishes, lipsticks, wigs, perfumes, and jewelry. None of her jewelry was particularly expensive but each piece had a story, even the cheap plastic earrings she would order from Avon came with a tale of night she wore them, or the saleswoman who sold it to her. When she passed my cousin sent me a bunch of her necklaces. I’ve never worn them. Not because I don’t want to but because en route they became snarled in a massive ball and I’m afraid they’ll break if I untangle them.
Of course, I use jewelry trees now that keeps my necklaces untangled but what to do when you travel? As college student I used plastic film canisters, but they are so small and who uses film anymore? I haven’t bought film since 2003.
So I’d end up with a tangled ball. I’ll never forget one New Years Eve I not only broke my necklace I split my nail bed trying to free a diamond pendant. I was in so much pain and I dripped blood on the host’s tablecloth!
I’m so happy I found Lasso. Its such a simple device it’s truly shocking it didn’t already exist! Lasso is a plastic tube you use to keep your necklaces from tangling. Open one end pop your pendant in, wrap your chain around the base and snap it shut.
Yes, it’s that easy.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Accommodates a variety of chain lengths
- Secure more than one necklace at a time
- Store rings and small earrings inside the barrel
- Fits inside of a purse, bag pocket, or travel pouch (2″x1″x1″)
- Made of shatterproof, BPA-free, bisphenol-free Tritan™
- Bonus: Wrap the cords of your earbuds, charger cords…or really any cord for that matter!
Ready to try a free Lasso? Leave a comment saying why you love and need it.