How much is having great style worth to you?
- Is it worth having more time to devote your mental bandwidth to the things that matter instead of using it to figure out what to wear?
- Is it worth being able to open your closet door and having the right things waiting for you to be chosen?
- Is it worth shopping yielding greater results?
- Is it worth not having to panic when figuring out what to wear to an important event?
- Is it worth looking exactly how you would like to look when making a big presentation, going on an interview, meeting a big client, or leading a meeting?
- Is it worth being able to recognize yourself in the clothing you wear?
I ask again.
HOW MUCH TIME AND MONEY HAVE YOU WASTED IN THE PURSUIT OF GREAT STYLE?
- Tally up how much you have spent on clothes that wound up not working.
- Next, add up the hours it took to find these clothes that became failures plus the amount of time you have spent trying to make the clothes in your closet work.
OUR CLIENTS ARE YOU
They’re women who:
- Live big lives
- Have piles of responsibilities
- Have goals and ambitions they are committed to
Like you, they were tired of the poor returns on the investments made towards building workable wardrobes.
Then they hired us.
WE MAKE IT SO YOU CAN FOCUS ON THE THINGS THAT MATTER
At Bridgette Raes Style Group, we say that our job is to make it so you can focus on the things that matter. We (obviously) think that style is important, but what we don’t think is that anyone should sacrifice their time or money in the pursuit of it.
NEEDING HELP IS NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF
What do you do when you don’t know how to do something? You get help. You don’t cut your own hair, wire your own lighting, or roof your own house. Okay, maybe you do some of these things, but the point is, when you don’t have the expertise in an area, you hire someone who does. Why is it that women feel they are just supposed to know about what to wear and how to wear it?
There is no shame in needing help with style. For the past 21 years, we have been transforming the styles of women and can assure you, that if fashion and style are a struggle for you, you’re normal, not the exception.
Instead of throwing good money after bad, use this holiday season to gift yourself the style expertise you’ve been looking for.
This December, we’re gifting $250 off
our introductory virtual styling services.
*THIS OFFER IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO NEW CLIENTS
THESE FIVE HOURS OF VIRTUAL STYLING SERVICES WILL INCLUDE:
- A one-hour wardrobe review that will help you clear unworkable pieces and help us develop your style and strategize what your wardrobe needs
- Curated shopping selections for you that match your lifestyle, personal style, physical characteristics, and goals, presented in an easy-to-navigate shoppable wardrobe board that you will continue to have access to after our time with you has completed. We can even digitize your closet.
- A 30-minute follow-up session to help you strategize and navigate your selections and purchases so we can be sure you’ll start the new year in style.
The next step is to book an Image & Style Assessment with Bridgette who will take the time to understand your specific needs and walk you through the next steps to get started.
To schedule your image & style assessment
With a global client base, it doesn’t matter where you live, we can help.
YES, BUT NOT RIGHT NOW?
Once you commit to working with us, you can begin our time together whenever you are ready. There is no expiration on the time purchased. After all, we get that the holidays are a busy time.
For now, all you have to worry about is making the commitment to great style in 2024.
Questions about our services?
Check our our FAQ’s or drop us a message.
Schedule your Image & Style Assessment with Bridgette now.