Become a Member of Bridgette Raes’ Facebook Group
Renowned personal stylist, Bridgette Raes, has created a supportive, friendly, kind, and helpful closed community for women to discuss all matters fashion, personal style, and more!!!
We would love to have you join!
- Do you wish you could get instant feedback on an outfit, wardrobe decision or fashion problem from women you can relate to?
- Does fashion advice often seem unrealistic or unattainable?
- Are you frustrated with figuring out what to wear?
- Does your style need an upgrade and you have no idea how to start?
This is my favorite place in all of Facebook. Not a day goes by that I don’t learn something.
What a wonderful use of technology to spread joy, share interests (and a frustration or two) in a positive way, “problem solve” and connect with women from all over our world.
Thanks for making women look good and feel good! Also, connecting us all as global shopping buddies network. Each of us ‘regular’ women supporting each other!
Membership is Free
All are invited to take full advantage of the group at no cost. Simply click the link and you will be taken to the group page on Facebook. Answer the questions and you will be let in shortly after that.
Benefits of Membership
- Learn tips and tricks from Bridgette Raes
- Finally find the right brands, shopping destinations and designers that match your body shape and style
- Express yourself and ask questions in a supportive space where all opinions are valued, no matter where someone is on their style journey
- Feel safe in a place that celebrates diversity and individuality
- Enjoy the feeling of community while mastering your style and loving the way you look
- Get access to special discounts on services from Bridgette Raes
*Bridgette Raes’ Facebook Group welcomes women and all women who have identified and continue to identify as such.
I love this group and how supportive we all are. I like contributing posts and also responding to others. And many times I look at something someone says they “love” and are looking for suggestions on how to wear it and I think to myself, “I would never ever wear that,” and it doesn’t matter! I still want to help that person make a pairing decision or find that thing in their size because I appreciate our diversity in tastes. It’s wonderful how we inspire each other and have each other’s best interests at heart!
Consider a subscription to show your support
All members have the option to show their support to Bridgette and the time she spends in the group offering complimentary advice to members by signing up for a monthly subscription of $4.99 a month (first month free.)
You are under no obligation to pay for a subscription, but during these challenging times due to COVID, many members have forgone free membership in lieu of a subscription.
You also have the option to try the group out for a bit before considering a subscription plan.
- Click the Join Now button to be directed to PayPal and subscribe
- After payment, you will receive an email confirmation and link to officially join the group on Facebook
- Click the link in the email to request membership on Facebook
- Once we confirm your subscription, we will accept your request
This group is a gift. Thank you.
I love seeing all the posts and photos. I also love how everyone is so supportive, it’s refreshing.
I have learned so much from you as well as from members that contribute!
Not happy with your subscription plan and wish to go with the free option?
No hard feelings. If you want to leave the cancel your membership subscription, cancel your payment by following these steps:
- A subscription can be canceled up until the day before the next scheduled payment in order for you not to be charged
- Log into your PayPal account and click settings
- Select Money, banks and cards under “Profile” on the left of the page
- Click Set automatic payments next to “Automatic payments.”
- Select the merchant whose agreement you want to cancel and click Cancel
- Click Cancel Profile to confirm your request